* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
Monthly the chapter holds seven geographically dispersed (Project Management) PM Breakfast Meetings in San Francisco’s Peninsula, South Bay and East Bay. Each of these is a small gathering (10 to 15) project managers for a discussion of the current PM environment, sharing of information, and brainstorming of current challenges. The meeting's agenda is the topics brought by the attendees. Every meeting is facilitated by a chapter volunteer.
|New Members This Year||190|
|Members with no Certification||785|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.