* note: some sites may require PMI UserID and Password
- Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent (on demand) opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management
- Come to SeminarsWorld® for live interactive learning in a classroom environment
- Based on your interests and goals, Navigator creates a personalized action plan to match you with the perfect growth opportunities
- Virtual Resource Hub
- New Resources for Your Toolbox in the Months Ahead - by Sunil Prashara, President & CEO at PMI
About this event:
In the current times of uncertainty and confusion due to COVID-19, many of us are concerned about the employment. Can we really do anything in such a situation? Career coach and Agile coach Mandar Kulkarni believes that we can prepare ourselves to handle the jobquake situation just like we prepare for the earthquake. In his presentation, Mandar shares his 6-sided strategy with many insights and tips based on his first-hand experience of joblessness in the past.
PMI Silicon Valley Members: $55.55
Veterans: Free (online only; contact Meeting Leader for the discount code. Please bring appropriate ID card to the event)
By attending this event, you’ll learn:
- Which areas of your life are most affected and what to do about it?
- How simple personal finance hacks can help you control your monthly finances?
- How to make your job-search a smart-search?
Mandar Kulkarni is a Career Coach and Agile Coach. His career coaching experience and and expertise covers three areas: career transition, thriving at workplace and exploring entrepreneurship. Working full-time as Director of Agile Transformation at a non-retail financial institute in San Francisco, Mandar comes from a strong software development and project/program management background and holds MBA from India.
|New Members This Year||190|
|Members with no Certification||785|
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI Silicon Valley is the 23rd largest PMI chapter, worldwide, with 2,200+ members. Sponsorship with PMI Silicon Valley is an excellent way to showcase and promote your PM-based products and services to our members and visitors.